• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Super adam barrett

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper magic @ April 29 2005,07:57)]It's great to see that AB's great work and effort hasn't gone unoticed , well done to the fella , every game i've seen him this season he has been our best player by far ( apart from Fredy's debut)

But the down side to his sucess from a selfish point of view is that he will have interested a few clubs from the higher divisions
sad.gif
A B is already heading for the SUFC Hall of Fame. I've watched the boys for many a year and I have not seen a more committed player with the ability to turn games. His displays have been the catalyst for us to win many matches this season. Make him Captain in 2005/06 even though I admire KM . You need an inspirational leader and Adam has all the qualities. He is after all SUFC through and through !

Best Barr None?

well done adam barrett, already an all-time great, a thoroughly deserved award. now fire us to the title!!

What I liked most of all is how he said he'd swap all the awards his won this season for three points tomorrow and promotion.

A SUFC Legend.

Back