• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Super Mario 64

Did you get the scart cable i spoke about previously? really enhances the colour / picture for a game that is 18 years old :omg:. What other N64 games are / have you played again recently?

Yes, indeed I did, good call :thumbsup:

I've now acquired the following (plus a couple of others), not played them all yet though:
Zelda - Ocarina or Time
Zelda - Majora's mask
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Blast Corps
Lylat Wars
Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario Party 2
Jet Force Gemini
Micro Machines
Perfect Dark
Premier Manager 64
Yoshi's Story

Yes, indeed I did, good call :thumbsup:

I've now acquired the following (plus a couple of others), not played them all yet though:
Zelda - Ocarina or Time
Zelda - Majora's mask
Donkey Kong 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Blast Corps
Lylat Wars
Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario Party 2
Jet Force Gemini