• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

supernanny!!!

graysblue

Banned
has the world gone utterly insane?

some fat bint telling brain dead parents what to do with their kids.

these parents are dimwits of the highest order with no idea how to bring kids up.

blimey when i was a nipper my pa would if i were lucky come home from the pub and beat me with a broken bottle,indeed when he was sober it was damn luxury to be throttled and my fecking head kicked in,my ma would cheer dad on to even greater violence which i was very grateful for.

tell the youth today and they simply would not believe it.

has the world gone utterly insane?

some fat bint telling brain dead parents what to do with their kids.

these parents are dimwits of the highest order with no idea how to bring kids up.

blimey when i was a nipper my pa would if i were lucky come home from the pub and beat me with a broken bottle,indeed when he was sober it was damn luxury to be throttled and my fecking head kicked in,my ma would cheer dad on to even greater violence which i was very grateful for.

tell the youth today and they simply would not believe it.

make you right fella she is a proper c***faced splita***, she ****s me right off how she treats some of the kids.

Last edited:
would be too scared to jump her,just in case she told me off.

some parents are truly barking,many years ago when my kids were at infant school i witnessed many mad moments.

one in particular,young mum with obviously the brain the size of a pea allows her 3 year old to run around a large concrete pathway,i felt like shouting out,"hey love do us all a favour and pick your kid up then throw him face first on the concrete" because sure as night follows day this kid fell and smacked his boat on unforgiving concrete...result lots of claret.

haha what a fecking numpty of a parent sure she werent selling tickets ervyone could see it coming

I would.........

A6123ED4D2B31D72C2F5BC8E3A25.jpg

Yes, but that's not saying much is it Rich?!;) FWIW, I think she's great, and I wish a few more parents employed some of her methods with the consistency they need to get them to work.

Agreed, her methods are very good and they do work. I have tried some and they get better results that shouting or smacking to be fair!

Is this the woman who advocates white noise and strobe lights or have I been reading too many books by ex SAS authors?

true her methods do work,however the sheer concept of parents unable to control their kids is downright crazy.

i think todays "modern" parents refuse to shout/smack/chastise ect hence the kids have little discipline either iat home or worse still in the street.

i know a youngish couple who let their "charming" kids run riot ie the mum might say "dont do that" she will then repeat this a million times whilst the child totally ignores her.

my 19 year old daughter i have often shouted at her but never ever clumped her and she has become a decent minded person,likewise my 22 year old son who i did clump on 3 or 4 occasions(can no longer clump him as he is bigger than me now).

discipline costs nothing along with decent manners.

I would.........

A6123ED4D2B31D72C2F5BC8E3A25.jpg
....Pull out a 9mm and shoot the mofo in the legs and busta cap in the ho's ***?

She's a complete Colchester United Numbnuts Torpedo-Face waste of time who should be murdered by a posse of 9 year olds repressed by her "I'm down with the kids" attitude...

Modern parenting amuses me greatly.. Lets face it when your caught bang to rights putting a park bench on the railway tracks or something, then the 'naughty step, and losing a gold star of your chart on the fridge isnt really gonna keep you up at night..

when i was a nipper my pa would if i were lucky come home from the pub and beat me with a broken bottle,indeed when he was sober it was damn luxury to be throttled and my fecking head kicked in,my ma would cheer dad on to even greater violence which i was very grateful for.

Morning Chap,

I too was frequently given the birch by father for my many indiscretions as a child and look at me now...
I've grown up to be an upstanding member of the community.

Ok, I've been banned from almost all public transport for repeatedly showing people how 'upstanding' I am but they don't understand that I'm just being friendly.

Modern parenting amuses me greatly.. Lets face it when your caught bang to rights putting a park bench on the railway tracks or something, then the 'naughty step, and losing a gold star of your chart on the fridge isnt really gonna keep you up at night..

To be honest, it only took one look from my dad and I knew if I was being a complete dick and to put a sock in it...

Morning Chap,

I too was frequently given the birch by father for my many indiscretions as a child and look at me now...
I've grown up to be an upstanding member of the community.

Ok, I've been banned from almost all public transport for repeatedly showing people how 'upstanding' I am but they don't understand that I'm just being friendly.

back then there were 14 of us living in a shoe box by the side of the road,my dad often treated us to good old fags a la catre roadside virginia.

if we were very lucky we were all treated to fox urine and rabbit droppings.

my parents often dismembered me using rusted tools which was fair play.

i tell thee te kids today dont know they are born!!

No, it won't and they also know they won't cop anything off the police or magistrates either because they'll claim some "human right" or another was being breached - maybe, they were expressing their artistic sides in a "carnage:a Still life" type of way and to have detained them in such a fashion is a contravention oo their rights.

Theres something about the she says "Unasseptable" that really does it for me.

Green for you for that, although I love her Estuary English accent anyway, I'm starved of it you see!!!

I'm guessing it's put on for the cameras seeing as she's from a posh family & she was born in the Middle East I think!

Green for you for that, although I love her Estuary English accent anyway, I'm starved of it you see!!!

I'm guessing it's put on for the cameras seeing as she's from a posh family & she was born in the Middle East I think!

Frost was born in London to an English father and a Gibraltar-born mother.

Naughty step for you Reade :D

Back