• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
To all after everyones great effort Friday night, i hope to be seing the same tomorrow evening. I urge as many to join in and come over to Block W and surrounding areas and make the atmosphere fantastic. Its going to be a poor away support from Macclesfield so its simply up to us to get the atmosphere going, so please do whatever you can to help. Lets hope for 3 points and please get behind the team!

Sing up!:kev:

We will be moving TBV operations down to the front of W Block again this evening...

Apologies in advance to those in the vicinity, that do not appreciate the noise it entails.

But, after Friday's successful test. We feel it is in the best interests of the Roots Hall atmosphere, that we continue to lead our support from the front. Hopefully this will inspire more of the stadium to join in and in turn give our boys the lift they need.

We would appreciate more involvement (from those who wish to sing) in the adjacent blocks this evening. You are key to transferring the noise from W Block around to the South Stand. As I have said before it's like dominoes. If we are all lined up correctly and there are no pieces missing, then it will work perfectly. If we are just 1 domino short in the middle, then it aint gonna work...

Friday was good. Let's raise it up another notch tonight...

Sing up!

Last edited:
will tbv be down the front again. i thought it worked much better than being at the back. good work. be good to get those big flags on the sticks down the front again.

I do wonder at times if Matty reads any of the posts before typing....:dunce:

We sit in the morgue, the east. Old blues eyes wont move from there.

Thought it worked great on Friday night with you being near the front, well done.

The players need the 12th man and I know they do appreciate our support, so keep it up and Ken will carry on tell the ref the errors of his way's :omg:

What ever happened to us the fans shouting "man on"? The first time I heard for ages was a couple of matches ago when Grant had someone thundering in on him, surely this & anything else that helps the team is a must.

We will be moving TBV operations down to the front of W Block again this evening...

Apologies in advance to those in the vicinity, that do not appreciate the noise it entails.

But, after Friday's successful test. We feel it is in the best interests of the Roots Hall atmosphere, that we continue to lead our support from the front. Hopefully this will inspire more of the stadium to join in and in turn give our boys the lift they need.

We would appreciate more involvement (from those who wish to sing) in the adjacent blocks this evening. You are key to transferring the noise from W Block around to the South Stand. As I have said before it's like dominoes. If we are all lined up correctly and there are no pieces missing, then it will work perfectly. If we are just 1 domino short in the middle, then it aint gonna work...

Friday was good. Let's raise it up another notch tonight...

Sing up!

Can you stand down the front then?

I understand the reason for coming down the front, BUT those of us around the area do not all appreciate having our view obstructed by those standing up. Also the drum is a bit of a nuisance and I was nearly deaf after Saturday. I do support what you are trying to do but why not go over the wall and have your own section then we can all enjoy the game as we want to. I cannot simply move as I am a season ticket holder, but trust me a number of us were not happy after Saturday but I say again I support what you are trying todo I am not just a fuddy duddy!!!

I understand the reason for coming down the front, BUT those of us around the area do not all appreciate having our view obstructed by those standing up. Also the drum is a bit of a nuisance and I was nearly deaf after Saturday. I do support what you are trying to do but why not go over the wall and have your own section then we can all enjoy the game as we want to. I cannot simply move as I am a season ticket holder, but trust me a number of us were not happy after Saturday but I say again I support what you are trying todo I am not just a fuddy duddy!!!

Mate im a seaso and havent sat in my seaso for about 10 games. Just move if your not happy , there are thousands of empty seats. To say the drum is deafening is laughable. Its a drum not a jumbo jet.

Christ knows what you would do if you ever attended a game away at spurs or stoke? You would be in tears.

Please tell me your fishing and this is tongue in cheek.

Mate im a seaso and havent sat in my seaso for about 10 games. Just move if your not happy , there are thousands of empty seats. To say the drum is deafening is laughable. Its a drum not a jumbo jet.

Christ knows what you would do if you ever attended a game away at spurs or stoke? You would be in tears.

Please tell me your fishing and this is tongue in cheek.

To be fair, you can understand if people weren't happy about standing in and around their season ticket seat, he could be sitting with friends etc.

The Bristol City cup game, I sat in somebody's seat, and half way through the game I said, where do you normally sit then, he said, oh I've sat in the seat you are sitting in for 35 years and I've never missed a game. So I swiftly swapped with him, because I felt outrageously bad!

Keep the singing going!

Back