• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Support The Team Not The Regime! New update 24/11

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
ggoo 1.jpggooo2.jpg
The Go-fund me link can be found here. >>

Overseas members can use our Green donate button and I will pass the funds over to the GF page. Please add in the comments section GF when paying.

Last edited:
Can we make sure the shrimpers trust get this money back when Ron makes his millions.! All though I can’t see how he can build a ground with no money.🤷🏻‍♂️ #martinout

I get why this is happening, but I am not sure Ron will accept the cash. Then what? Where does that money sit?

You can’t go and pay someone’s wages without the say so of the club, so do we just give ‘em cash and then tell the club not to worry about this months money?

I get why this is happening, but I am not sure Ron will accept the cash. Then what? Where does that money sit?

You can’t go and pay someone’s wages without the say so of the club, so do we just give ‘em cash and then tell the club not to worry about this months money?
All things will be discussed with Tom Lawrence as to how we help and where the funds go.

All things will be discussed with Tom Lawrence as to how we help and where the funds go.
Before or after you collect the cash?

Would it not be better to discuss upfront with him and then set out a plan to those putting money in?

Happy to help, but would like some visibility on where the £££ is going to actually help.

If the club are open to receiving this cash, maybe they should ask for investment vs handouts.

My gut says they won’t take the money and it goes no where.

Would it not be better to discuss upfront with him and then set out a plan to those putting money in?

Happy to help, but would like some visibility on where the £££ is going to actually help.

If the club are open to receiving this cash, maybe they should ask for investment vs handouts.

Then we can buy some Martin out banners with it instead for the next protest.

With a name like Dubai, maybe you can help find us a magic consortium surely the Man City owners have a wealthy cousin

Read the last but one paragraph please.

Read the last but one paragraph please.
I get it, but rather than ring fencing it as a last resort. Get on the phone to Tom (I know plenty have access to him here) and figure it out what is needed now, where it will go and and fundraise specifically towards that. You could have that sorted in 24 hours and then we have a plan/reason to move forward.

I get it, but rather than ring fencing it as a last resort. Get on the phone to Tom (I know plenty have access to him here) and figure it out what is needed now, where it will go and and fundraise specifically towards that. You could have that sorted in 24 hours and then we have a plan/reason to move forward.
We will see him tonight at The Trust AGM but he is in constant daily discussions with them anyway,

We will see him tonight at The Trust AGM but he is in constant daily discussions with them anyway,
So what’s the plan then? I don’t get why you hit me with the sarcy answers tbh.

I’m suggesting getting Tom onside, get an understanding of what is actually needed, what they will actually accept and then put a plan in place.

That could happen within 24 hours vs sticking up a gofundme with no specific outcome/goal in mind.

If the youth players are owned money. How much and what is needed/by when? If we raise X will they accept it. Will the club then put that money back into a trust fund when the bridging loan hits. What do we do with the money then?

Totally agree that this should not be needed, but I am willing to donate. Before I do could a target and plan be agreed with Tom so I know exactly where, who gets the funds. It is an absolute disgrace that this person is running our club into the ground. I have posted a question a number of times but no one has given a decent reply. Can he be investigated somehow as an unfit and proper person to run a football club. We all know he is not but surely some authority can do this.

Totally agree that this should not be needed, but I am willing to donate. Before I do could a target and plan be agreed with Tom so I know exactly where, who gets the funds. It is an absolute disgrace that this person is running our club into the ground. I have posted a question a number of times but no one has given a decent reply. Can he be investigated somehow as an unfit and proper person to run a football club. We all know he is not but surely some authority can do this.
Is the £10k target in the page not enough for you??

Don’t except a nice reply from the mods on that point

Back