• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Supporters Group Zoom Meeting - 24th June 2021

Good meeting, sensible questioning. I like Tom's approach and look forward to working alongside him and the Club with the JBs.

Not all way through but another good listen. Interesting comments regarding the kit and the upcoming announcement. Sounds like the rumours of Hummel could well be true?

Thanks for this. Zoom very good, and interesting for the general fan. Please continue with this format.

Two weeks on and still no news on the kit for next season.

Players should be back this morning so maybe some news released today?

Accounts for 2019 still not filed, don't how the club have manged to stop Companies House forcing the club to file the accounts by starting the process of striking off the company.

Accounts for 2019 still not filed, don't how the club have manged to stop Companies House forcing the club to file the accounts by starting the process of striking off the company.

I've been saying this for ages ! I'm surprised the National League allowed us to enter. If it doesn't get addressed, I can see us having a points deduction like Dover the following season.

If the next meeting is the 15th July I would appreciate the club being questioned about the 19/20 credit being deducted from last seasons credit. I think the club are trying to pull a fast one by not publicising the due credits for this season prior to selling tickets. Of course they may change their mind before next week but I won't hold my breath.

Two weeks on and still no news on the kit for next season.

Players should be back this morning so maybe some news released today?

The accounts will become a year late at the end of this month. That might trigger some sort of chasing if they are not filed by then.

The accounts will become a year late at the end of this month. That might trigger some sort of chasing if they are not filed by then.

and the Confirmation Statement is also overdue. That's a real, no no !

If the next meeting is the 15th July I would appreciate the club being questioned about the 19/20 credit being deducted from last seasons credit. I think the club are trying to pull a fast one by not publicising the due credits for this season prior to selling tickets. Of course they may change their mind before next week but I won't hold my breath.
As they did the previous season

That’s just the 2019 Accounts, the 2020 Accounts were due at the end of April 21 so they are late as well even if the previous Accounts are submitted. COVID allowed a 3 month extension to July 20 for the 2019 accounts.

I'm guessing there's a reason the accounts are late - and it's not positive,

Back