• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Supporters Liaison Meeting 02/08/2022

Cos he's fugly???
AB is no oil painting true but I’d hazard a guess you’re not either, lol 😂

All joking apart, I’d like to know the truth as to why the flag cannot be displayed. It has a fire certificate so is not in any way a fire risk “that could compromise their safety certificate” - this after telling me earlier that -

“The flag idea was discussed with the Management team as ultimately it will be their sign off & unfortunately, they do not want the flag up at Roots Hall permanently.

They want to focus on the new era that they are creating and believe it wouldn't fit in with what they're trying to achieve”

To the club - just be honest and tell us the real reason you don’t want it up - without a doubt, all those who paid good hard earned money to have the flag made all those years ago certainly deserve better than this 😔

Can we have block X always on standby ready to be opened for larger crowds / games.
Sometimes for larger games, block W is rammed packed holding a 40% more supporters than designed for, with supporters sometimes being 2 persons deep in seating rows, and the steps being cluttered.
Persons will buy ant ticket for the west and then come into block W making it a real safety hazards.
If the stewards then saw overcrowding in W then block X could be opened there and then, rather than have to go through all the powers to be to get it opened,
Especially if this season we are are going to do well and attendance will be up.

Can you play a couple of games here in General Santos City theres a nice ground in Sarangani then i and many Philippinos can get to watch. N ot possible ,okay just thought i would ask.

Can we have block X always on standby ready to be opened for larger crowds / games.
Sometimes for larger games, block W is rammed packed holding a 40% more supporters than designed for, with supporters sometimes being 2 persons deep in seating rows, and the steps being cluttered.
Persons will buy ant ticket for the west and then come into block W making it a real safety hazards.
If the stewards then saw overcrowding in W then block X could be opened there and then, rather than have to go through all the powers to be to get it opened,
Especially if this season we are are going to do well and attendance will be up.
Agreed with this, I understand it’s entirely dependent on policing and stewarding but if block X could be opened if it looks W is becoming too busy on the night then I think it would be sensible to do so.

Evening. As it was my first meeting, I'll be honest, I'm not sure how long it takes for the minutes to be approved and distributed.

Please be assured, as soon as we have them, I'll share them here.

Thanks,

Matt
Did you find it interesting? Often with these sorts of gatherings it always sounds great to be there from the outside and just a bit less interesting from the inside.

Evening. As it was my first meeting, I'll be honest, I'm not sure how long it takes for the minutes to be approved and distributed.

Please be assured, as soon as we have them, I'll share them here.

Thanks,

Matt
Thanks Matt, hopefully this time the club sort it out as the last liasion meeting minutes were never released.

Back