• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Done, though sometimes "beauty of the game" is a bit of a stretch when I'm watching SUFC.

Done mate.

Glad you used surveymonkey, it's a great piece of kit and free if you've only got a small simple survey.

Done, though sometimes "beauty of the game" is a bit of a stretch when I'm watching SUFC.

Rubbish, the beauty of the game can manifest itself in a number of ways, not just the sublime Franck Moussa pass, but the competitiveness of the game between two equally matched, and indeed flawed, teams.

Anyway, done.

Posted here yesterday about a few responses I need for my critical research study for my media A2 exam in a month. Was advised by a few 'Zoners to use one of those survey websites, so I've done so and the link is here

So if you've got a spare 5 mins it would really help me out if you could fill in this survey, based on football and the media.

Thanks in advance

I'll do this later, as I asked a similar favour on here the other week. I also used Survey Monkey, also for my CRS A2 media and also on the topic of football!

Done. Whats your exam on? I'm doing representation at A2 Media but it's on women and race.

This exam is just called the Critical Research Study which you have a number of different topics you can choose from e.g. film and the media, crime and the media, sport and the media and women in the media/films as well as a paper on the news.

Just depends on where you're studying as to what you do in your exam I guess

I did the original version, copying and pasting - didn't cause too much difficulty.

I did the original version, copying and pasting - didn't cause too much difficulty.

Yep thanks for the reply OBL, unfortunately the online survey doesn't allow for more than 10 questions without subscription so I had to cut out the "personal opinion" bits, but very useful to have yours. So thanks for taking the time to do it :)

Back