• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUSCT Player of the Year

keefmoon

Coach
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
670
A big thankyou to the organisers tonight. I had a great time and as always the video presentation was fantastic. I'd forgotten how many great goals we've scored this season.
And all the players were gents, spending most of the evening signing things for young and old alike (me included).
Darryl is a top bloke....not spoken to him before. And Eagle, you shall be sorely missed.
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,449
Location
The wilds of Kent
later on when im feeling a bit better ill post some stuff from the night, including benno's son's name

Oo.gif
 

Maisie Shrimper

First XI
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
379
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,09:15)]later on when im feeling a bit better ill post some stuff from the night, including benno's son's name

Oo.gif
His son's name? Wow!

You lot are really in the 'know'!

wow.gif
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,449
Location
The wilds of Kent
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ May 12 2006,09:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,09:15)]later on when im feeling a bit better ill post some stuff from the night, including benno's son's name

Oo.gif
His son's name? Wow!

You lot are really in the 'know'!

wow.gif
oh leave it out im feeling really hungover

sad.gif
 

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
9,599
Location
Malta
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,10:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ May 12 2006,09:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,09:15)]later on when im feeling a bit better ill post some stuff from the night, including benno's son's name

Oo.gif
His son's name? Wow!

You lot are really in the 'know'!

wow.gif
oh leave it out im feeling really hungover

sad.gif
How many shandies did you have then?
 

FLAVIA

Mr. P.
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
187
Location
southend
Agreed - really good night. Well done to the organisers and players for making it so enjoyable. Also to Kevin? for the DVD review - great.
By the way Bennos son called Oliver!
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,449
Location
The wilds of Kent
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 12 2006,09:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,10:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ May 12 2006,09:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2006,09:15)]later on when im feeling a bit better ill post some stuff from the night, including benno's son's name

Oo.gif
His son's name? Wow!

You lot are really in the 'know'!

wow.gif
oh leave it out im feeling really hungover

sad.gif
How many shandies did you have then?
too many. im not drinking again

sad.gif
 

Shrimpbizkit

Coach
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
517
Was good night, apart from the bloomin heat in there, I was sweating like a pregnant nun. Great to watch all the goals again, funny seeing Roots Hall half empty for the early games. Tilly and Brush on good form too, seem to indicate they wanted most of the players to stay. I also overheard the players on the way out talking about a trip to Bermuda in June.
 

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
5,984
Location
East Cheshire
Yeah where was Bradbury? Interesting.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy it because I spent most of it outside because I felt ill due to the lack of oxygen in that room. Enjoyed Brushy's story at the end though.
laugh.gif
 

TerryintheWest

Guest
Bradbury is/was doing a FA Coaching course in Cheltenham and the journey back would have been a struggle to get to the Shrimpers in time!
 

Shrimp in a Kilt

Guest
No Goater? In the carpark before the Bristol City game I heard him tell someone that he would "be there on Thursday night"

rock.gif
 
Top