• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swansea

My birthday today and feel the boys will do us proud and come away with a 2-1 victory!
rock.gif

I don't think i've ever seen so many negative comments after such a great performance against Darlo and Swindon the other week! Swansea maybe on a good run, but all good runs come to an end, and with us not really playing our best football till of late, we could be coming into form at just the right time. And remember they will be fearing us too, after our last encounter....

3-1 to the boys in blue!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Feb. 04 2005,15:40)]What, the police are playing?
Nah, they split up in about 1983...

Re: the negative comments: I agree we were great against Darlington - it was our best performance since Swansea in October. But I think then Swansea underestimated us - we were only a mid-table side at the time, and obviously no-one had heard of Eastwood (even us) - whereas now they'll have a far better idea of what we're about.

If we can survive the first half-an-hour unscathed and quieten down the cauldron atmosphere at the Vetch then we may have a chance. But defensively we'll have to play out of our skins to contain Trundle and Connor for 90 minutes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 04 2005,13:49)]Score: One-a-piece.

Scorers: Trundle for them, Gray for us.

Attendance: 10,637

Predicts: A busy night for Flahaven
wow.gif

Back