• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swear Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pubey

Please can you add "Ched Evans" to the swear filter so that it automatically changes it to "Convicted Rapist Ched Evans"

Thanks

xx

Ironic.

Anyway I thought it was quite funny, lighten up.

If it's ironic then I guess you are saying most of my posts are pointless. That's your opinion but frankly I don't care what you say or think.

As for the post in question, are we to label everyone for what they have done in the past?

Murderer Lesley Grantham rather than just Lesley Grantham for instance

If it's ironic then I guess you are saying most of my posts are pointless. That's your opinion but frankly I don't care what you say or think.

As for the post in question, are we to label everyone for what they have done in the past?

Erm... LeslIE...EY is the female spelling :winking:

The irony was in a post saying simply "another pointless post" I think.

I agree it seems irrelevant to labour the point - although Pubey was clearly making one with this thread - but, for all intents and purposes, Grantham WILL always be a convicted murderer just as his victim will always be stone cold dead. That won't change for the victim or his family and friends no matter how much they might want it. The concept of serving time HAS to be considered alongside the impossibility for the victim to get THEIR life back.

Similarly, Evans won't in time become a former rapist. He's simply a rapist. A representative and reasoned group of people with full access to all of the facts determined his guilt.

No, the irony was you posting simply 'another pointless post' which in itself was pretty pointless. No comment about your posts generally and I'm guessing Pubey was just joking so Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back