• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sweaty Pits

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Here we go Ricey talking rubbish again! Over the past couple of weeks with it being really hot I have been getting a wee bit sweaty around the pit area. Now I know its hot but I have never suffered from this before so I thought well I need to sort it. Lynx Dry is the stuff I use and have never had a problem, but still it wasn't working and there is nothing worse than having sweaty marks underneath your t-shirts.

So I thought its time to take some action... I thought my pit hair was rather long and seeked some advice from the 63336 service to which they replied if I shave it off it will be cooler and will sweat less. So low and behold I have now shaved my pits and well it seems to have worked but I do feel a bit odd and now abit concerned as I have no pit hair. I have sleeve less stuff that I wear to the gym am I going to be laughed at?

Is there any other bloke here who has shaved their pits?

Oh dear Ricey, I can just imagine the sort of responses you're going to get to this! :D

Never shaved my pits off , but i would expect to get laughed at for wearing sleeveless tops down the gym , so don't worry folk are probably already sniggering at you anyway !!

YEAH! Did it once for a laugh. let me warn you though, It's all fun and games until it gets stubbly. Oh dear you're gunna know about the stublly bits!

hello_sailor_book.jpg

Ah Riceman, I've missed ya ;)

WHOA WHOA WHOA, Nothing gay about having a trim up here and there

Here we go Ricey talking rubbish again! Over the past couple of weeks with it being really hot I have been getting a wee bit sweaty around the pit area. Now I know its hot but I have never suffered from this before so I thought well I need to sort it. Lynx Dry is the stuff I use and have never had a problem, but still it wasn't working and there is nothing worse than having sweaty marks underneath your t-shirts.

So I thought its time to take some action... I thought my pit hair was rather long and seeked some advice from the 63336 service to which they replied if I shave it off it will be cooler and will sweat less. So low and behold I have now shaved my pits and well it seems to have worked but I do feel a bit odd and now abit concerned as I have no pit hair. I have sleeve less stuff that I wear to the gym am I going to be laughed at?

Is there any other bloke here who has shaved their pits?

Oh dear...you get gayer all the time

Nope... I can't make a joke about this, it'd be too easy and nowhere near rewarding enough.

Ricey, one way to stop getting hot and sweaty is to stop doing men up the gary

Jeez, a stretch of the old mercury topping the 30 degrees mark and you namby pamby Brits are all in a tiz. Try coming out here for months of 30 - 40 degrees and no rain and see how you bloomin' do.

Back