• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sweden vs England 15:00hrs Saturday 7th July 2018

I thought it was a great performance, the best so far in their campaign. They are not a perfect team but they are good enough to win the World Cup IMHO, and I wish them all the luck in the world. I am proud to be an Englishman tonight. COYE.

I thought it was a great performance, the best so far in their campaign. They are not a perfect team but they are good enough to win the World Cup IMHO, and I wish them all the luck in the world. I am proud to be an Englishman tonight. COYE.
Croatia are nothing to fear that's for sure. France/Belgium is a differently matter, but in a World Cup final who knows. Roll on Wednesday...

Absolutely buzzing after yesterday’s game. Last time I felt like this over a game was the Play off final win.

Am wearing my 2002 England WC shirt - first time in 16 years!!

Roll on Wednesday, it’s not over yet !

ENG-ER—LAND !

everything is perfect,loving it all here in Germany,just hope we can go all the way

Take back all I said about this squad before the tournament, Southgate has put together a team of players that believe in him and in each other.

Sterling had a great game today, but for his finishing we'd have all been waxing lyrical - I'm not his biggest fan, but when allowed to play as he does for City, he proves to be more effective. Pickford, Kane, Maguire, Stones, Young and Henderson have all been on top form throughout, and today was no exception.

I thought Lingard was a little quiet today, and goal apart Dele Alli still didn't produce half the kind of display we expect but the right team mentality is there - don't stop believing, it really is #cominghome!

Yep Sterling had a great game. Caused them all sort of problems.

Don't agree with that at all, he played numerous balls forward that helped us get up the pitch, if Sterling had scored that goal at the end of the first half he would have had the assist of the tournament. Henderson also made a vital block in the penalty box, otherwise Sweden likely would have scored.

When Henderson went off Sweden looked a lot more dangerous, I know that they had to go attacking to get a goal but I think the lack of Henderson's workrate was a big factor in that as well, he's the Leonard of the England squad.

Henderson's impressed me with his play, if not his temperament. He gets too easily involved in the nonsense and spends too much time trying to con the ref.

Back