• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sweets that make your mouth water

Tinks

Worlds Greatest Cook.⭐⭐
I have had another Walnut Whip today and upto last week didn't realise they were still sold in the shops.

Certainly brought back some memories for me. Bite of the walnut first and then the chocolate top, which left the white fluffy cream inside, which was licked out and then I proceeded to eat the chocolate. It was absolutley delicious and I am definately going back for more. Brought back memories for me.
It led me to thinking what other sweets did I use to enjoy so I started to look for the sherbert fountains as I absolutley loved them (apart from when you put too much sherbert in your mouth and begin choking).

Sherbert fountains aren't anywhere near as nice as they used to be. I also had a walnut whip recently and ate mine in exactly the way you describe!

When I was small they had a walnut at the bottom as well.

indeed they did..I remember the coffee ones at christmas...yummy.

I had a Breakaway (nudge nudge, say no more!) the other day...they are tiny now!

indeed they did..I remember the coffee ones at christmas...yummy.

I had a Breakaway (nudge nudge, say no more!) the other day...they are tiny now!

Everything is though, curly wurlys, wagon wheels, even the bags of sweets like maltesers and minstrels.

Noticed the Double Deckers and Mars bars are much smaller as well.

I really fancy some sherbert now, especially the rainbow sherbert that was brought out of the jar and weighed by ounces.

www.aquarterof.co.uk

arguably the best site on the internet......

Possibly too late for Mothers Day this year but thanks for that anyway! I shall bookmark that site for future use. Reminds me of visiting Beamish about 6 or 7 years agowhere I was literally like a kid in a sweetshop while in their sweetshop!
2735497634_5652238e41.jpg

Anyone recall Tiffin? Now that's what I call chocolate (...well, with raisins and biscuit in...mm-mm-mmmmmmmm) !

Noticed the Double Deckers and Mars bars are much smaller as well.

I really fancy some sherbert now, especially the rainbow sherbert that was brought out of the jar and weighed by ounces.

Double Deckers are still quite chunky though, a proper choccy bar!

Back