• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swindon off casts?

Nobby Snide

as were looking for a bargain and taking players in from Luton for trial, I see Swindon are keen to loan/reduce the squad.....anyone know much about thier players who could be a usefull addition, thier reserves beat Plymouths 5-2, might be worth a look?

as were looking for a bargain and taking players in from Luton for trial, I see Swindon are keen to loan/reduce the squad.....anyone know much about thier players who could be a usefull addition, thier reserves beat Plymouths 5-2, might be worth a look?

well i was jealous they got Anthony McNamee, but i doubt they will let us sign their recent signing! I can't think of anyone else they have who I would want

The day we start taking Swindon rejects on loan will be a very, very depressing one.

as depressing as the day we keep looking at football league journey men? and players that have had there day??

its just a sign of the times mate, and it aint gonna get much better........

*puts on Radiohead album*

How about Jerel Ifil (Brother of Phil who plays for Colchester), Jon Paul McGovern, or experienced Lee Peacock in midfield.

Jerel Ifil. No wonder its a recommendation from a Col Ewe fan. He was absolute toilet at the County Ground when we visited last year.

Jerel Ifil is actually generally a very good defender. Wouldn't say no to him coming in at all........................

The other 2 I wouldn't really look towards though.

Back