• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swindon opinion of Gray

That comes out at about 15 or 16 a season, when looked at his Orient record in total:

League: 13 starts, 2 sub: 5 goals
FA Cup: 2 starts, 0 sub: 1 goal

Total: 17 games, 6 goals. Ave (over 46 games): 16 goals.
Per league appearance: 15 games, 5 goals. Ave (over 46 games): 15 goals.
Per league start: 13 games, 5 goals. Ave (over 46 games): 18 goals.

Looks good to me. I find all the Borient comments very heartening as well.

smile.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ June 03 2004,13:46)]why cant we just hold fire on judgement until the lad pulls on a Southend shirt and has played 10 games?
Indeed. But is there anything wrong with looking at his stats, and trying to form a view about whether we've signed the next Collymore or the next Connelly - even if it's only a very rough view?

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 03 2004,13:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ June 03 2004,13:46)]why cant we just hold fire on judgement until the lad pulls on a Southend shirt and has played 10 games?
Indeed.  But is there anything wrong with looking at his stats, and trying to form a view about whether we've signed the next Collymore or the next Connelly - even if it's only a very rough view?

rock.gif

Matt
Indeed, why even bother having an Ikonboard to gauge peoples opinions in the first place?
rock.gif

Mmm, talking of fast players, I remember getting very excited about Michael Husbands after his debut v Cheltenham...

Still, I think Gray will be useful for us and can remember him scoring quite a few for Wimbledon at the end of last season.

[b said:
[b said:
Indeed.  But is there anything wrong with looking at his stats, and trying to form a view about whether we've signed the next Collymore or the next Connelly - even if it's only a very rough view?

rock.gif

Matt
None whats so ever Matt and it is extremely imformative.

However IMO i dont like the way players are pidgeon holed before they have even stepped foot onto the pitch and judged on past reputation/Stats. A different enviroment and playing staff has a great impact.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 03 2004,14:16)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

Matt
Indeed, why even bother having an Ikonboard to gauge peoples opinions in the first place?
rock.gif
Now i thought the only reason we had an IKONboard was so that Overseas Shrimper could abuse you
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ June 03 2004,14:26)]Now i thought the only reason we had an IKONboard was so that Overseas Shrimper could abuse you  
biggrin.gif
I do feel somewhat victimised - Yet again!
biggrin.gif

I have a life but maybe OS does not?!
ghostface.gif

Borient fans are saying that Brushy is pulling the strings, rather than Tilly.

Not bitter are they?

wink.gif

Apparently he rejected offers from Swansea, Rushden and Northampton.

Good lad, perhaps the Brush factor was the push in coming here.

Back