• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Getting found out you have to remember this is a team that finished 5th in lge 2 ! A clear out needed but I'm thinking we need to survive with this squad first

Just shocking defending.

How many times was Leonard in there covering awol defenders? God, some people have complained about John White, O'Neill didn't look anything like a replacement in the clips there. I think Tims will also look back at the clips here with distaste.

Just seen sky highlights , I really cant see why Dan gets stick for pushing his save into another Swindon players path. The defenders just played statues, just like rabbits in the head lights of an on coming car. Dan certainly saved us from a much heavier defeat today !

Horrible, simply horrible. We desperately need to win a match now to restore some pride.

Peterborough away and Coventry at home next two matches. If they play like that then I can see two further hammering. Both good sides.
PB picks the team and tatics. He gets praised when they win and rightly should get criticised when they lose. He needs to also accept responsibility for another poor performance.

Two central defenders flat footed for the first, Timlin was always the wrong side at the throw in for the second, they were faster than us on the break for the third and oh dear Will re the 4th.

Atkinson is inept and Bentley dives for the camera even though he cant save simple shots lately. Absolute comical defending.

All Browns fault, he dictates what players to keep and discard and buy!!

most of the dross like deegan, Attkinson etc etc I think are all on at least two year deals

Ok out of the starting line up
O'Neil
Prosser
Timlin
Deegan

Not played a 90 mins first team game for ages

Coker not 100% fit
Hunt not 100% fit
Leonard was doubtful before the game
Barnett new player

subs
Atkinson not 100% fit

Make of it what you will!

Luke Prosser has had an absolute mare, as has Atkinson.

Can't blame Bentley for any of the goals, unlike some tried to claim on the reports and ratings thread.

Atkinson is inept and Bentley dives for the camera even though he cant save simple shots lately. Absolute comical defending.

It makes a change from so many matches this season that Bentley hasn't gifted a goal to the opposition but you are right about Atkinson and just watch Prosser for that 4th goal.The poor bloke struggled in League 2,for God's sake,he is an embarrassment at this level.

Back