• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Syria intervene or not?

• Total voters
Nuke the entire Middle East. Both factions in this are just as evil as each other. As in all wars there are war crimes on both sides but only the losers ever get held accountable. In fairness that's changing where Western forces are involved.

All war is not evil. Some are necessary evils.

If the US had followed through on its threat to pound Assad when he used chemical weapons against his own people, Putin would have been a lot less likely to grab Crimea. Obama is now not only a lame duck, he is a weak vacillating lame duck.

Bible prophecy about end times says that one of the countries that will be involved in fighting in the Middle East is Russia. A couple of years ago that seemed highly implausible, but now.....

Nuke the entire Middle East. Both factions in this are just as evil as each other. As in all wars there are war crimes on both sides but only the losers ever get held accountable. In fairness that's changing where Western forces are involved.

All war is not evil. Some are necessary evils.

Not the middle East Tom....Hong Kong. :stunned:

Not the middle East Tom....Hong Kong. :stunned:

Ha ha - I'd rather not, I'm quite fond of ORM and I like Hong Kong. I see his point though, but it seems a bit hard on those Syrians (of all faiths) who have been caught up in all this and would like nothing better than peace and quiet and a return to their own homes.

If anyone can explain the hatred between Shia :'(and Shi-ite, in a way that makes good sense rather than historical sectarianism aka Northern ireland RC v Prot or Yugo type slav/Alba, then I am willing to learn. All bonkers!

Thanks for that MK, truly not much in the link that is news for me; 1400 years of argument and death over an ancient religious dispute. In my view not worth the chaos and mayhem so in actuality it is about power and sectarianism.

Obama issued an incredible statement "in a conventional war we are superior than Russia".

Chilling for us all.

Obama issued an incredible statement "in a conventional war we are superior than Russia".

Chilling for us all.

Very true. It should of course have been "...superior TO Russia".

How did he get to be President with such a poor grasp of English?

Back