• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Annual Awards ---- your votes required

Wont really make much difference to me. I'm expecting a couple of votes from Lord Football but thats about as far as it goes. Most of my potential allies have been banned.

I would like to thank all the people who have voted, I will post an update tomorrow so those who haven't let me know your views please PM me.

So far chaps we have some members walking their catagories :- Cricko is ahead in the laziest moderator, most liked Zoner is from over the water.
Zoner of the year is a close run thing between SBH, Cricko toEllandBack, Aberdeen and Dad of DtS.
Most deluded is a tight one with graysblue, Irate Ian, Ricey and Wiggy neck and neck.
Funniest poster sees Tarquin, Mad Cyril and C C C siders having a mud-wrestle to determine who is our comic genius.

Voting finishes in 8 days so please PM me with your votes, I will update in a few days.

How can Aberdeen shrimper be Zoner of the year? The bloke went off the site for a few months crying because he couldn't take the "banter"!!!

Some dedication that...

Laziest Moderator.... Huh!!......This is an outrage....I will of course rely on one of the Cliques..;) to assist me in this sacrelege. :'(

Back