• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Battle: BLUEBLOOD vs TrueBlue (part two)

Who'll win on Thursday ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
A little while ago you may recall TB and i had a little darts match .. well this Thursday part two is with us

We'll be following the same format this time .. 401 legs, 5 leg sets, first to 5 sets wins

Last time i triumphed 5-1 on sets (16-5 on legs) but Scott has been practising hard by all accounts so who'll take the spoils this time around ??

I voted for TB as i did that last time and kicked his arse, i'm hoping for the same outcome obviously and didn't want to tempt fate

its all going to be down to the finishes on Thursday!

I played against a mate last night, an impronto game of 101 (so basically practising outshots) he is a quality quality player (i've seen him get dozens of 180s, plenty of ton outs and the magical 170) .. we played first to 5 and then started over, scores ended like this (me first) 1-5 .. 2-5 .. 3-5 .. 5-3 .. 5-4 .. 3-5 so 4-2 on sets and 27-19 on legs so not too bad on my part, had a 4 darter and five 5 darters too

I'm dreading tonight, a couple of mates came round last night and what was supposed to be a stable evening turned into an absolute nightmare, 10 bottles of wine, about 80 cigarettes, 4g of you don't want to know and bed at 4am .. the fact i've made it into my office is an absolute miracle and i really just want to curl up and die

If Scott doesn't beat me tonight then he ought to give up the game for good

I'm dreading tonight, a couple of mates came round last night and what was supposed to be a stable evening turned into an absolute nightmare, 10 bottles of wine, about 80 cigarettes, 4g of you don't want to know and bed at 4am .. the fact i've made it into my office is an absolute miracle and i really just want to curl up and die

4g ffs how comes I miss out on these excursions :( seriously mate that stuff came close to ruining my life

To be fair if I dont win I mite as well go walk in-front of a bus

:D

They are always the best nights!

Get a grip son! Deep breaths and you will rise and conquer......well....conquer!

4g ffs how comes I miss out on these excursions :( seriously mate that stuff came close to ruining my life

To be fair if I dont win I mite as well go walk in-front of a bus

For a start there was 3 of us so its not as bad as it sounds, and less of the talk in the latter bit mate .. even joking i don't like that sort of stuff

Back