• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Big Brother - New Contestant Vote

New member of the house?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
With OBL leaving the BB house today, we are going to put someone in to replace her. So please vote for one of the following to go in:

Bobby Greenberg
Pubey
Dave of the Match (Feels he warrants another chance!)

Winner of the poll goes through, but will be up for eviction this Friday regardless.

I've gone for Pubes. Just thought I'd reveal that tittilating tidbit of information.

Personally I think Bobby would add a lot to the house, I'd just leave floaters in the toilet and be a sex pest (poor Hils!)

LOL ok. So what was the Pingu challenge all about?

I thought the highest score from that got immunity?

:D

Winner of pingu got immunity.

Aside from that, top on points in the BB side of things is up for eviction with the bottom 2 on points as usual. If Bobby G makes it in, he too will be up for eviction.

Probably easier to just put everyone up for eviction this week... :whistling:

This thing is starting not to make any sense whatsoever, the person who is most popular is up for eviction?? ok. Maybe next week whoever's points are an even number is up for eviction?

:D

Winner of pingu got immunity.

Aside from that, top on points in the BB side of things is up for eviction with the bottom 2 on points as usual. If Bobby G makes it in, he too will be up for eviction.

Probably easier to just put everyone up for eviction this week... :whistling:

Well, apart from your Pingu winner Ant!

Just visited the main thread for the first time since my eviction, I've got to say I'm worried, does Bobby know what mental strain this house can and will put him under? Personally I would like to make a plea to him not to enter for his own sake.

Interesting that Pubey has voted for Bobby, Bobby has voted for DotM and DotM has voted for... oh, DotM

Back