• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Big Brother - Week 5 Eviction Night!

Who do you want evicted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
Eviction day is here for week 5, and both Hutton and Davewebbsbrain are up based on their points totals for the week.

In addition, week 5 challenge winner OBL has selected a further two people to fight against the chop...

Napster...

and...

The Flying Scotsman.

First and second in the poll are evicted. In the case of a tie between 2nd and 3rd, or even 4th, the tied parties are evicted also.

Good luck!

You didn't say why Ant, though I'm sure they can work it out.......with love from Macca and thanks for all the votes against in the other BB thread! ;)

I love those emo things,you can for example rip the wee out of someone/thing put a winking face and all is ok,used well by a few on here.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Sod that for a game of soldiers :'(

Hutton it is.

Been away for a week, who should I be voting for here?

dwb - you know it makes sense

You are so sad, I nearly feel sorry for you. Does it mean that much to you that I get voted out?

Hell if everyone votes for me, my life will be over once I am back out of the house lol What will I do?

No reason with the Neg rep then Bobby...go on, do your worst son. Do you want to enlighten eveyone as to why you have this massive chip on your shoulder about me or do you want to keep them all in the dark, like you do with me?

Last edited:
Whooooaaa.....someones taking this very seriously!

You are so sad, I nearly feel sorry for you. Does it mean that much to you that I get voted out?

Hell if everyone votes for me, my life will be over once I am back out of the house lol What will I do?

No reason with the Neg rep then Bobby...go on, do your worst son

Whooooaaa.....someones taking this very seriously!

So seriously that I will vote for myself just to get out of the house. You are missing the point ,that M H has some sort of fixation on trying to pee me off but the only way he can do it is by posting on here........need to do more than that M me old son....how about a prank call maybe, I am sure Ayrshire could help you arrange it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax and breathe! There are more important things in life to get worked up about!

So seriously that I will vote for myself just to get out of the house. You are missing the point ,that M H has some sort of fixation on trying to pee me off but the only way he can do it is by posting on here........need to do more than that M me old son....how about a prank call maybe, I am sure Ayrshire could help you arrange it!

Relax and breathe! There are more important things in life to get worked up about!

Thanks for the advice but not worked up about any of it. Just about to hit the golf course and relaxed as you like. Thats the problem with typed words and not vocal words, they can be taken differently by everyone and not how they are meant to be taken.

Thanks for the advice but not worked up about any of it. Just about to hit the golf course and relaxed as you like. Thats the problem with typed words and not vocal words, they can be taken differently by everyone and not how they are meant to be taken.

Are you Irate Ian in disguise?

Indeed - been raising money for charity for bloody donkey's years mate! :p Teach you to pick on Macca - feel the wrath of OBL!

Back