• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Semi-Final.

Cricko

The draw for the Semi-Final will be taking place shortly. The Bands going through after very hard fought battles are..

The Rolling Stones (Mcnasty) who beat RadioHead ( Glasgow).. 34-25.
The Jam ( Mk Shrimper) who beat Oasis ( Einstein).................45-25.
Pink Floyd ( Blueblood ) who beat Muse ( Museshrimper) .........37-23.
The Beatles ( Libertine ) who beat The Clash ( Firestorm ).........35-26.

The Final will not be until Monday so I will leave the Polls open over the weekend.

John.

Oi, poll closes at 2:04, not full-time yet!

:finger:

Sorry, I have to go out for a few hours so I closed them a few minutes early. I doubt you would of caught up 10 points in that time unless you were selling your body to Charity or something :p

unless you were selling your body to Charity or something :p

Don't! I did that once, I sold my body to Medicins Sans Frontieres. What a mistake! For twelve hours I was dressed up in a 10 foot high foam rubber nurses uniform; placed on a huge turntable with people similarly dressed from Belgium, Holland, Portugal, France and Switzerland and had people firing huge hoses full of foam at us while we tried to perform a bed-bath on a 7 foot penguin.

My advice is do not do it.

The poll is now closed , so maybe this is the time to admit that Sandanista should never have been a triple album but it would have made a great single album and Combat Rock aint all that either. But the 1st 3 were magnificent

Oh & fans of the English language, I meant to say all ready and not already as I typed first of.

Now duly edited! Call it keyboard rage at losing to a bunch of old farts!

Back