• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Well it seems that there have been a few interesting matches.

In QF1 Southend-United won the tie, but where holding on in the 2nd half, they had stormed to a 4-0 lead after just 27mins, but after that Southend United clawed back 3 goals but just run out of time.

QF2 saw FC Gambero dominate the match and could have easily scored more after having 9 decent chances at goal but it was not all one way in the first half after Gambero's keeper pulled off 2 stunning saves to keep out the Crabby attack.

Whilst in QF3 saw another unsuccessful attempt at a comeback. Steveh1510 Utd gave themselves to much work to do to overcome a 5-0 deficit after 58 mins. However they gave it a valiant try and managed to bag 3 goals against Southend United the current cup champions.

At lastly in QF4 this game produced a penalty for each team however Rochford squandered their's in the 2nd minute whilst The Shrimpers put their's away in the 17th minute.Rochford levelled the score just 2 minutes later and the scoreline stayed this way until the last 4 minutes when stamina must have played an effect and The Shrimpers put away 2 goals to win the tie.

The fixtures for the semi-final of the cup can be found here!!

All fixtures must be set as Cup Rules

So there will be Extra Time and Penalites to resolve the tie, if needed.

Remember to check the rules as they still apply!!

And if the person you have challenged has not accepted by Monday 5pm prior to the match then please contact me before arranging another friendly, failure to follow this procedure will result in 5-0 walkover to the opposition as you are now unable to accept the challenge.

Got the reigning champions, 4th place here I come. Not bad after the start I had.
wink.gif

Chairman Bob - apologies for the delay in booking my cup semi-final with Toddy... I've been away on hols!

Now I'm back, and the match has been booked: Match ID is 38356583.

Matt

Back