• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Folks,

A little bit of ShrimperZone.com business for you... ShrimperZone.com is sad to announce that after more than 2 years of sterling service to the website, Leeboy has stated his intention to step down from the board of ShrimperZone.com Ltd at our next board meeting.

ShrimperZone.com would like to thank Lee for all his hard work in helping to maintain ShrimperZone as the leading independent Southend United fans' website - our loss is SZFC's gain!

:D

ShrimperZone.com is also delighted to announce that after careful negotiations and much wooing over at least half a pint of bitter, Cricko has agreed to become a director of ShrimperZone.com Ltd in Leeboy's place.

Until such time as he has been formally made a director, we have asked Cricko to take on the informal role of Fundraising Manager for ShrimperZone.com. Given Cricko's extensive contacts within Southend, especially within the curtain-making industry, we are sure that he will prove an invaluable member of our team.

Pending Cricko's appointment to the board of ShrimperZone.com Ltd, we have also given him full Admin rights on the message boards - so if you spot him moving / closing threads, do not be alarmed!

Many thanks and UP THE ZONE!

Matt

Thank's all. I will do my utmost to help progress the Zone forward/Raise funds and as I have to step into Lee's shoes I have a hard act to follow.

Now If you would all kindly Pm me your Bank account details. I Have a Fact finding Tour of the Maldives I must go to on behalf of the Zone.;) :)

Cheers.

John.

Has Leeboy been made an example of after the ....'SZFC clique repping affair '... in that his position was now made untenable?

all hail the clique hunter general

ps.........i'm only a trialist for the SZFC.....please don't hurt me.....:p

Thank's all. I will do my utmost to help progress the Zone forward/Raise funds and as I have to step into Lee's shoes I have a hard act to follow.

Now If you would all kindly Pm me your Bank account details. I Have a Fact finding Tour of the Maldives I must go to on behalf of the Zone.;) :)

Cheers.

John.

PM Sent ;)

Cheers.

John.

After the "copy and paste" fiasco of Cricko's post in the 'Southend players with girl's names' thread, there are some obvious concerns about this man's mental faculties.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29470

To that end, I think he is perfect for the job.
Congratulations Sir John of Cricklewood.

Back