• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Fantasy Champ UPDATE - important info

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Ladies and Gents,

Basically, I messed up the spreadsheet in the first place and then in the second place too but nothing TOO dramatic. I've justs ent out an e-mail to all those who I have received entries from. If you don't have one. Check the e-mail address again and/or PM me to let me know.

The current spreadsheet is here. This one, I think, is correct and shouldn't present the problems.

All details of how I've decided to adjust for it are in the e-mail.

Well done again to Toddy for spotting this and amending appropriately!

SITP

bump

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (coventryshrimper @ Aug. 04 2006,13:12)]the file seems to be an out of date top 6 bottom 6 form.... have you attached the wrong one?
I have. Pretty annoyed with myself too!

I'm at work now so I don't have the updated file. The values on the pinned thread are correct though.

For all except one team, it is just the goalkeeper value that is wrong I think. Davis, for instance should be 5.5 but is 5.1.

I think most people can probably make the difference up in their subs.

Again, apologies for this. I'm still not entirely sure why it didn't like the formula I had in.

Wait a sec. I think I uploaded the correct spreadsheet to replace the old one last night.

Updated and working spreadsheet!

Can't check it because my version of Excel isn't right but I'm confident that I did it. Check it byusing Kelvin Davis as an example and seeing if he is 5.5 (correct) or 5.1 (incorrect)

Sorry for the hassle required but thanks for being patient while I try and get this off the ground.

Bump once more to keep it up at leasttil the game

wow.gif

Going to be a fun Friday night sorting this little point calculating baby out...

sad.gif

Back