• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ funniest poster.

SZ funniest poster. -

• N Zamba Legend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad Cyril.

• Dave Cusacks Nose

• Slipperduke.

• Other please state.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
All the above four make me laugh in different ways.

I think both N'Zamba legend and Mad Cyril are very satirical but I generally p1ss myself reading their comments.

Dave Cusacks Nose is very much an in your face sort of humor but always makes me laugh.

Slipperduke is somewhat hard to describe but its the detail of his stories I think that make me laugh.

Personally got to go for N'Zamba legend. I have NEVER seen a post of his that has not made me wt myself. If you get chance to look at his posts in the "Get money of Freddy" post....Comedy Gold.....

Your thoughts please.

DtS
biggrin.gif

I find it hard to choose between Nzamba Legend and Mad Cyril, so instead have plumped for Other - Murkey Mouse.

Dave, why the modesty? You should have included yourself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Dec. 18 2006,15:39)]Am I funny?
Thats none of your business
biggrin.gif

Must admit some of the trueblue exclusives have had me in stitches, perhaps he should get the media vote

My fav was when interviewing the far eastern chap asking his name the reply ''thats a good english name'' was sidesplitting

On the basis of the Keef Moon interview alone, TB and his Exclusives get my vote.

[b said:
Sorry True Blue,

Did you a bit of an injustice here. I mean funny as a poster. I love TBTV but was goign more on people's post on this site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 18 2006,16:08)]
[b said:
Sorry True Blue,

Did you a bit of an injustice here. I mean funny as a poster. I love TBTV but was goign more on people's post on this site.
Well sort me out some glory son, try and include Smiffy and CS J always like to beat them!

POST POST WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CORNFLAKES TYPE R BROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!

Tough one,
I've had many a hearty chortle over all the posters mentioned.
Slipperduke memoirs deserve to be heard by all the nations youth.
Dave Cusacks Nose for his bluntness and the unforgettabble Leyton orient story.
N Zamba Legend and Mad Cyril, that's a toughie to choose between the two

laugh.gif

Long may you bring pleasure to us in the new year chaps.

Back