• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Powerbase Official End of Season Awards

Bentley's Absurd Gait

The ever expanding SZPB honours the following individuals:

SUFC Player of the Season: Leon Clarke - who needs fitness, consistency or a good attitude when you can hit a penalty as hard as that?

SUFC Most Improved Player: Matt Harrold - went from totally abysmal to just terrible.

SUFC Villain: JCR - disrupted team balance and then celebrated like a man possessed when scoring for Barnsley at the Hall.

Player of the Season (England) - Cristiano Ronaldo - greasy, play-acting, cheating, overpaid, iffeminate, and the best player in the world.

Player of the Season (Europe) - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar - plays for Ajax and scores lots of goals. That'll do me.

SUFC Best Hair - Steve Collis - very nice bouffant

SUFC Sexiest Player - Peter Clarke - just gorgeous

SZ Poster of the Year (non-SZPB) - Dave the Shrimper, for his relentless and unreasonable dislike of Jonny Stokes and Orient.

SZ Poster of the Year (SZPB) - Swiss Tony - succinct genius

SZ Post of the Year - Derek Duvall on the Karen Brady thread 'strictly anal', special mention to dashman for tapping away at his keyboard after 14 Stellas.

Player of the Season (England) - Cristiano Ronaldo - greasy, play-acting, cheating, overpaid, iffeminate, and the best player in the world.

Iffeminate...Yes, but any hopes he may have of one day changing careers to being in a bangkok ladyboy show will be surely dashed by his adams apple being the size of a Granny Smith.

Sex goes on day after day
Hearts torn in every way

So ferry 'up my Mersey
'cause this mans the one I love
and here I'll shag

People they bang everywhere
Each with their own secret affair

So ferry 'up my Mersey
and always take me there
The place I love

Perverts around every corner
They seem to smile and say
We don't care what your name is hoe
We'll never turn you down

So I'll continue to pay
Here I always will lay

So ferry 'up my Mersey
'cause this ally-way, the place I love
and here I'll bang
and here I'll take it
Here I'll menstralllllllll

The ever expanding SZPB honours the following individuals:

SUFC Player of the Season: Leon Clarke - who needs fitness, consistency or a good attitude when you can hit a penalty as hard as that?

SUFC Most Improved Player: Matt Harrold - went from totally abysmal to just terrible.

SUFC Villain: JCR - disrupted team balance and then celebrated like a man possessed when scoring for Barnsley at the Hall.

Player of the Season (Europe) - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar - plays for Ajax and scores lots of goals. That'll do me.

SUFC Best Hair - Steve Collis - very nice bouffant

SUFC Sexiest Player - Peter Clarke - just gorgeous

SZ Poster of the Year (non-SZPB) - Dave the Shrimper, for his relentless and unreasonable dislike of Jonny Stokes and Orient.

SZ Poster of the Year (SZPB) - Swiss Tony - succinct genius

SZ Post of the Year - Derek Duvall on the Karen Brady thread 'strictly anal', special mention to dashman for tapping away at his keyboard after 14 Stellas.

Praise from Caesar! I'm so proud to be honoured for my perversions. If only my mrs could appreciate it.

Winning this title is like making love to a beautiful women,its hard to get,satisfying,and all over before you know it

Ahhh well never mind! make sure to train your Child in the ways of the SZ PowerBase its a bit like Jihad and free Palestine

I would like to think it's nothing like that whatsoever. The only way I understand 'free Palestine' is that the Israelis didn't have to pay for it.

Winning this title is like making love to a beautiful women,its hard to get,satisfying,and all over before you know it

I'm counting on more Swiss magic for the new season.

Back