• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News SZ Prediction League 2011/12 NEWS UPDATE

Hi All,
With the new season nearly upon us it's time to turn your thoughts to the ShrimperZone Prediction League, run by yours truly and my vertically challenged cohort BLUEBLOOD.

As ever we'll put up a selection of League 2 matches including all SUFC fixtures for you to predict the result on, you will also have a wildcard selection where if you get the result correct your points tally for that result will be doubled. Points are awarded for correct forecasts and will be updated in a league table each week. At the end of the season the lucky winner will be the recipient of a splendid trophy.

It would be good to see all previous participants taking part, plus any new SZ members or anyone who may have glanced at the Prediction League forum before but hasn't joined in.

Thanks in advance to all those taking part it's a bit of fun but as organisers we do like to see as many as possible taking part.

Here's to a successful season for the Blues on and off the pitch and a bit of banter on the P/L.

The first set of fixtures will be up this weekend, so get your thinking caps on.

UTB

Lee & Harry

Good to hear chaps! :thumbsup:

After my highest finish of 7th last season, I've got to aim for a tilt at the title this season, anything below 5th will be a failure.

Glad its still going and I will go a whole season this time.

Thanks again for organising Harry & Lee - looking forward to getting/giving abuse from/to BlueBlood.
This year will be different for us girls just you see!:tease:

Count me in again. Hoping to improve on my Champions League spot achieved last year. As long as i beat DtS, DoDtS, Lucky Luka, DOLL, and Kristof again i'll be satisfied.

I'm in and hoping to finis higher in the league this year. And pleased to say will be returning to UK in October after 8 years away so will get to see the team more often

When and where do the points scored each week and latest table get published

Normally the day after the games are played a Sunday or Wednesday, depending on my or Blueblood's commtments. And as Blueblood is still trying to get his Spectrum up andworking it's down to me at the mo. There will be a separate thread for the points and table, although for obvious reasons week 1 will be combined.

Normally the day after the games are played a Sunday or Wednesday, depending on my or Blueblood's commtments. And as Blueblood is still trying to get his Spectrum up andworking it's down to me at the mo. There will be a separate thread for the points and table, although for obvious reasons week 1 will be combined.

Thanks..all understood

I thought Blueblood had a ZX81

Canveyshrimper, quick Q. What's the drill with cup fixtures again? Am i right in thinking if we think it will finish a draw we then have to predict a winner on pens - and how is this scored? Can't for the life of me remember.

Back