• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Well it seems that I have managed to convince the hosting company to upgrade the memory to double the original size for gratis.
biggrin.gif

Which is always good news, I guess telling them unless the sort things out we will move provider was enough to get the memory upgrade or are they really closet Shrimpers?
rock.gif

Anyway this now means no more 'Busy' Msgs.
biggrin.gif

Thanks to all those who were prepared to dip into their pockets for the cause, it is much appreciated. We used the money you donated for a few beers for Leeboy and myself down the Spread.
wink.gif

I did not have any pms from other SZers so did not have the chance to meet anyone new and dispel the clique baloney, the ball is in your court.

suspect.gif

I tried to speak to you, you looked at me, then told me to p%&s off. I wasnt happy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 17 2005,20:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Sep. 17 2005,20:26)]I guess telling them unless the sort things out we will move provider was enough to get the memory upgrade ...
Told ya!

WS

wink.gif
Took them 4 weeks to back down though, as at first they told us tough and it would cost £60 and if we can find someone better then to go, then suddenly yesterday I got an email saying they were prepared to do it for free. Bingo it was done. So I think it was the latter.
wink.gif

Back