• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Totty World Cup - Oceania Qualifiers

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
As very very briefly discussed by GlasgowSUFC and myself (1 post was all it took to agree :D ) The Totty Cup is back - this time we will concentrate on the Oceania qualifying section, with the winner getting a place in the Totty World Cup at a later date. So first 16 suggestions for women only from the Oceania region get a place in tomorrows first round...

1 Isabel Lucas (Natasha from Home and Away)

Kylie will win it.

Well, Cricko will make sure that she does anyhow.... :rolleyes:

Isla Fisher (aka Mrs Ali G & some sort who used to be in Home & Away)

Although, there's no real point as I feel Helen Daniels will walk this one (either beating Madge or Mrs Mangel in the final).

If anybody wants to sponsor another Antipodean, may I suggest the lovely Charlie off kids show Hi-5? :p

71544138.jpg

The one on the left before anybody gets sar-car-stic!

Last edited:
Elle Macpherson

She's no youngster, but she's still got it. Would like to post some pictures, but my monitor is just a bit too visible...

My apologies SBH...you're tourney and original idea etc. was just trying to pick things up in here a bit again...all yours if you want it mate ;)

No, it's not that mate. As I said on the other thread, I think it's just far too early for another round. Without wanting to **** on your bonfire, we're in danger of over-kill and could well just end up ****ing people off.

:o

So in true "can't beat them, join them" style, I'll go for one of my all-time favourites, NICOLE KIDMAN!!

:)

Last edited:
No, it's not that mate. As I said on the other thread, I think it's just far too early for another round. Without wanting to **** on your bonfire, we're in danger of over-kill and could well just end up ****ing people off.

There is that risk. How about making the World Cup a bit of a 'slow burner', letting threads stay up for a week or so?

Back