• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZBB week 8 Eviction Night

Who do you want to EVICT?

• Total voters

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Oh the irony of it! Being as young Samuel is obviously engaged in something far more important, I'm re-starting the thread to avoid any confusion.

Your candidates for eviction tonight are Shrimper2theCore and myself, OldBlueLady.

You are voting for the person you want to EVICT

Good luck to my competitor :)

(I may have stuffed up the closing time on this!!!!)

Last edited:
Apologies, birthday parties at 10am at Adventure Island aren't good ideas
Thanks for setting up this thread Kay

Let's close the poll now as the closing time is a bit mucked up
That means that Shrimper2thecore is evicted from the SZBB house
While OldBlueLady lives to fight another day
Thanks again for setting up this thread Kay

Congratulations OBL. I was positive I would be out on this one. Upagainst, in my opinion, one of the favourites, as we all love to hate her!!

I can now go on holiday without worrying about my house status, which is relief, but I do hope the tasks improve, the last few weeks in the house have been tough for us all with no tasks to keep us amused....

Congratulations OBL. I was positive I would be out on this one. Upagainst, in my opinion, one of the favourites, as we all love to hate her!!

I can now go on holiday without worrying about my house status, which is relief, but I do hope the tasks improve, the last few weeks in the house have been tough for us all with no tasks to keep us amused....

Yeh, thanks, I think! I feel like a puppet with my strings being worked to make me dance to the puppet masters' tunes! Not sure what happens next week with Ant's wedding looming :unsure:

Yeh, thanks, I think! I feel like a puppet with my strings being worked to make me dance to the puppet masters' tunes! Not sure what happens next week with Ant's wedding looming :unsure:

shurly you will be there as a maiden aunt or something along those lines,.

Oh don't worry there are some good things in line for the next few weeks ;)

Back