• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZBC- CN??? Proposal.

J

The Chameleon
The small contingent that turned up last night, suggested that perhaps we should go the whole hog next time, and we thought we could arrange a shrimperzone curry night?

If you are interested, it would be a great night, and we could decide on a venue that suits everyone!!

If your interested.. show your support below..

Jay.

Last edited:
Oh hello lee... :D Thought you couldn't post at work anymore pal?

I am trying to think of a venue that would suit us all. I guess Hamlet Court Road that big Indian place that the name escapes me at the moment .....But its close to a station too which will help a few.

What do you think ?

I am trying to think of a venue that would suit us all. I guess Hamlet Court Road that big Indian place that the name escapes me at the moment .....But its close to a station too which will help a few.

What do you think ?

Masala Hut?? Or the one where the bloke in the turban stands in the door way?
Yep, sounds good. someone mentioned the one by benfleet station?

What do you think ?

The Shagor?

Masala Hut?? Or the one where the bloke in the turban stands in the door way?
Yep, sounds good. someone mentioned the one by benfleet station?

Yes a good call but maye abit out in the sticks for most.

Either in Hamlet Court I think...

Cool. Well Masala Hut or the Shagster.. whatever suits everyone..

actually scott, that is also a good shout and just on the corner of Hamlet court road.

Its gotta be southend based and preferably on a Friday night so we can all get sloshed, not having to worry about work the next day.

Mitalee london road

To Small Scott, we need somewhere they can put a big table together so we arent in seperate booths.Shagster it is then Yes?

And you cant have a drink before you get there Scott :p

I can confirm chaps that the Shagor is the bollox of a curry house and they have a side room which could cater for a good number of people if there is the interest.

I only live 5 mins from there so if you want i could pop in and discuss it with them, would probably need an idea of number though..

To Small Scott, we need somewhere they can put a big table together so we arent in seperate booths.Shagster it is then Yes?

And you cant have a drink before you get there Scott :p

Haha yep.. so got a venue, just need a date??

I can confirm chaps that the Shagor is the bollox of a curry house and they have a side room which could cater for a good number of people if there is the interest.

I only live 5 mins from there so if you want i could pop in and discuss it with them, would probably need an idea of number though..

That was my point Danny that we could be together and not sitting seperatly.

Back