• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZBC Meet Up - Thursday 5th July - Official Thread

Callen
Canvey
Ramblers
Csj
You
Me
Class
Bob and a few from the "clique"
Mr b Fell by the wayside
And I dont know

Whoever wants to come i guess

It will still be a laugh.

6 pm onwards chaps ...:)

Matt said he would send 50 quid in leu of his absense........If you believe that I am the POPE.:D

Well, i will be there at 9, hope it wont be too late... lads

If I wasnt working tonight,I would have come down and shared a large SHANDY with you all, have a great night!

You are very excited son aren't you :D

Plus me and Him are going for a beer sunday mate. Having a catch up.

You are very excited son aren't you :D

Tell smiffy 'post post post broooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm type RRRRRRR post post debate debate neg rep neg rep pos rep brooooommmmmmm post post debate argue converse post post'

and tell him to tell the mrs to **** off and to get himself down the spread tonight!

Tell smiffy 'post post post broooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm type RRRRRRR post post debate debate neg rep neg rep pos rep brooooommmmmmm post post debate argue converse post post'

and tell him to tell the mrs to **** off and to get himself down the spread tonight!

Haha, type R brooooooooooooommmmm...

The missus is off Sunday, so we arranged then mate.

Back