• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZFC Football Tournament at Cupids.

Cricko

This coming Sunday (August 2nd) SZFC are holding a 20 team Football Tournament at Cupids in GT Wakering...If any of you have nothing going on why not pop along and see what we are all about (children are welcome)...kick off starts at 10am and we will be having an alday BBQ running and the Bar will be open if you fancy a drink or three.

This coming Sunday (August 2nd) SZFC are holding a 20 team Football Tournament at Cupids in GT Wakering...If any of you have nothing going on why not pop along and see what we are all about (children are welcome)...kick off starts at 10am and we will be having an alday BBQ running and the Bar will be open if you fancy a drink or three.

:stunned: You didn't tell me this bit.

Yep all showered now...What a great day and it just shows what we can as a Football club (yet again) achieve when we all pull together.

Great stuff everyone..:clap:

Really succesful day, (other than on the playing front!). That is mainly down to the effort of those people who helped out, so massive thanks to all. Big round of applause to OBL who helped out in her own free time and it was a stirling effort.

20 teams, about 300 players, Fort United finished as the eventual winners. Was a good day. Am shattered too.

Honest, I enjoyed it, and John and Jackie were absolutely right in getting me involved. Gorgeous day for it as well.

Yes thanks OBL for taking time out to come help with the BBQ, also would like to say thanks to Jackie, Sam, and Cricko for sorting out the BBQ.

Also thanks to Em, Kev and Mark for sorting the fixtures, scoring and the internal stuff.

Stoy well done on sorting out the Refs they all seemed a good bunch and the tournament flowed nicely during the group stages.

P.S. Where did the BBQ tools go, as if we did not use both sets then I can take the spare back to my corner shop.

Last edited:
Well done everyone for today. Everything seemed to run smoothly and I think most enjoyed the day.

I have taken some random photo's which I am trying to send onto John now, but, given my computer skills may take some time

Kay has the tools ,she took them home to wash them up....Women's work you see..;)

I did as I was told, one lot still unopened and the other now been through the dishwasher. In safekeeeping until next time :)

Back