• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZFC - Managers required for 1s and Ladies

ShrimperZone FC, which was established in 2003, is about to enter the 2010/11 season with three mens teams and one ladies team.

We are looking for new managers for both our first team and our ladies team.

Our first team are about to embark on Sceptre League Division 2, having achieved three promotions in a row. The 1s have an excellent team which still has room for improvement and with the right man in charge will no doubt be looking to have another successful season.

The Ladies team are about to enter their second season of playing league football. Last year was a challenging year one for the team but the team spirit is excellent. There are plenty of positives to take into the new season with the right person in charge.

If anyone is interested in either position, please contact me via PM or e-mail me on davidgracie@hotmail.com so i can talk to you in more detail about both roles.

Applications to be made by Friday 23 July.

David Gracie,
Chairman
ShrimperZone FC

Last edited:
Just to add, my post was only a half-joke. You never know, he might be interested in doing a training session or something...

I may be interested in managing the ladies.

Could you forward me a squad picture please and i'll decide.

I may be interested in managing the ladies.

Could you forward me a squad picture please and i'll decide.

There you go..

football_girls_team.jpg

Back