• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For all you interested people we will be playing our hour at 7.30pm on the 9th May. We would like as many supporters to come along watch the match and buy raffle tickets to support the charity as is possible.

For all you interested people we will be playing our hour at 7.30pm on the 9th May. We would like as many supporters to come along watch the match and buy raffle tickets to support the charity as is possible.

Indeed, the SZ.com team has been given prime billing, playing the 7.30pm til sunset slot. If any posters that have not already thrown their hat into the ring want to play then feel free to post on here or pm me.

The bar will also be open and so anyone who would like to come over to watch your fellow posters player and have a drink, please pop along.

Can I take a beer on to the pitch with me?

I suppose the most sensible thing to 'quench your thirst' would be to fill a drinks bottle up with beer....avoids risk of spillage!

Please let us be playing the III's or the ladies team

So whats the team then Boss?

So whats the team then Boss?

At the moment the following posters have expressed an interest. It really is open to all posters though so if anyone else wants to play on the 9th then feel free to add your name to this thread, or pm me or the Flying Scotsman. Equally, I suppose if anyone has expressed an interest but can now no longer make it, please let us know! Look forward to seeing you all there and in the bar afterwards!

Rob M
Bobby Greenebrg
Shrimp & Two Veg
Dave Webbs Brain
Callan
Class
Scamps
Brad the Shrimper
Forever a Shrimper
Flinty
Tilly hates yellow boots
Cricko
Duncan Bulgaria
Axeman
Southminster Shrimper
Ricey
ChapperzUK
Southchurch Steve
HBFC No1
The Steak
bluearmy1

Could as many as possible turn up at Priory Park on Sunday 10.30am so we can work out who plays where with regard to those who have said they will play but haven't turned up before.

Cheers

Could as many as possible turn up at Priory Park on Sunday 10.30am so we can work out who plays where with regard to those who have said they will play but haven't turned up before.

Cheers

I can't be there on Sunday Ken but I am sure you know what positions I can play!

I can't be there on Sunday Ken but I am sure you know what positions I can play!

Obviously with it being being bank holiday sunday there may be many with better things to do on a sunday morning, but even if you cant make it this sunday, all are still welcome to play on the day.

Obviously with it being being bank holiday sunday there may be many with better things to do on a sunday morning, but even if you cant make it this sunday, all are still welcome to play on the day.

Went training a couple of weeks ago, used to play for SZ, just confirming that young Kenneth remembers my best position :)

Yep, i can't make it this Sunday, though after being just one of two or three posters that did the first training session i expect my CM place when i turn up for the game!;)
See you all at the "charidee" match.

10:30 tomorrow morning still?

i will be signing autographs after the training session should anyone want any. thanks.

Back