• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks to all who turned up, it was a joy to see some real skill on the pitch today. I think we will surprise a few people next Saturday.

I believe they felt the earthquake as far away as Basildon..;)

Good kickabout though.....Torres was awsome.

Did he score again this week and show off his goal celebration again?

He claimed to have stiffened up :stunned: so no goal this week although the diving header was quality.....i thought a "diving header" needed those two components to be carried out at the same time. ;)

Thanks to all who turned up, it was a joy to see some real skill on the pitch today. I think we will surprise a few people next Saturday.

Ken,

What is the pitch like that we will be playing on. will it take a moulded stud and will sliding tackles be able to be made without taking skin off?

What sort of time will you be asking people to turn up who are playing? I know it's an all dayer, but some have commitments during the day.

Ken,

What is the pitch like that we will be playing on. will it take a moulded stud and will sliding tackles be able to be made without taking skin off?

What sort of time will you be asking people to turn up who are playing? I know it's an all dayer, but some have commitments during the day.

It's pro-turf, which is like slightly longer than normal astroturf and has rubber instead of sand on it. Moulded boots like Adidas Copa Mundial's are fine

You can slide tackle if you like but only if you want to burn your legs to pieces!!!

Hope the last training session went well this Sunday! Look forward to seeing the players from here on Saturday. As a reminder, if any of the players involved, or anyone else, want to support this charity event, then donations can be made to http://www.justgiving.com/angelinaourstar.

Many thanks for all the donations recieved so far.

Have planned the puds, can someone confirm that bowls and spoons ARE being sorted out?

Back