• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am Playing!..The 1's will confirm from my deft touches during the warm up's on Sundays I haven't quite lost it all yet...:)

I can't play Cricko as he told me he wants to be pulled off at half-time and I told him it's oranges or nothing.

I echo number 11's post, we need as many as possible so we fill several hourly slots.

Have you asked Wiggy to be assistant manager yet?!

I think Rusty will be Stateside by then and doubt he'd be back so soon after going over - best ask him direct.

Should be able to play in this, is it bring your own fags and booze?

I am Playing!..The 1's will confirm from my deft touches during the warm up's on Sundays I haven't quite lost it all yet...:)

*Bookies quickly slash odds on Crickson to be top goalscorer.

*TheGeneral, SZFC's Centre back gets worried about whether he will be able to keep up with Crickson.

Last edited:
If you want I can put out the word and see if a Southend Hospital XI will play, I've played a few random matches with them. Also, I'm looking forward to pulling on the SZFC shirt one more time!

If you want I can put out the word and see if a Southend Hospital XI will play, I've played a few random matches with them. Also, I'm looking forward to pulling on the SZFC shirt one more time!

Pubey, yeah go ahead and speak to them, would be good to have them involved if they wanted to get a team out. Let me or Shags know if they are interested.

Is there any chance of a GOS footie team. I would imagine in a hospital that size they will have quite a few and as the money is going to them it might be nice?

You get a chance to kick me.

You cant say fairer than that. I'd hope that with the interest we gather, a SZ.Com Team could easily fill 2 hours. Im sure come Thursday, there will be a clear indication of what the interest levels are. Lets make sure this is for SZ.Com posters though please, we dont want a bunch of ringers turning up and showing us up! (and if that is the case, you may well be approached by the manager of the I, II's or III's!)

Kev

:)

How 'physical' will this be? I would be interested if I can play with my glasses on! :unsure:

How 'physical' will this be? I would be interested if I can play with my glasses on! :unsure:

I cant imagine it will be too physical, and it certainly wont be overly serious, so you will be fine.

The pitches at the Chase are the new synthetic surfaces which means you can play in moulded boots, but slide tackling is not recommended if you like having skin on your legs! Plus SZFC teams are a bunch of wimps.....

Yep, I play 6 a side at Clements Hall, so have the desired footware! I'm quite able to dodge a football flying towards by face, just wary of a flailing elbow in the face!!

If I'm safe in that respect, I'd be up for it.

Would like to play chaps , my Season is set to finish the week before so unless some freak weather conditions and games getting called off then i'm in like flynn .

Yep, I play 6 a side at Clements Hall, so have the desired footware! I'm quite able to dodge a football flying towards by face, just wary of a flailing elbow in the face!!

Would like to play chaps , my Season is set to finish the week before so unless some freak weather conditions and games getting called off then i'm in like flynn .

Added to the list men.

Don't go near Si 'rocky' Smith then.

Back