• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Axe, you should set up a 'former SZFC players' team. Just think of some of the big names available to you.....

Axe, you should set up a 'former SZFC players' team. Just think of some of the big names available to you.....

I could scour the world for Snowy, Benji, Steve90210, New Bloke and the Leopard etc...

I reckon I still havent lost the old footballing skills....so if you want me to play I am sure I could oblige (5 mins do? :unsure:)

Count me in Ken. Sounds like a good crack and for a great cause.

Hahahahaha

Kev, sadly im gonna disapoint, im off to Marbella courtesy of Southend United. However i shall donate a few quid to a very good cause.

Booooo. How you get a holiday out of the club!?

:unsure:

No problems mate, details of how to donate online will be coming soon!

Squad so far :-

Rob M
Bobby Greenberg
Shrimp and 2 veg
Tilly hates yellow boots
davewebbsbrain
Cricko
Callan
Class
duncan bulgaria
Axe
Southminster
Ricey
Flinty
chapperzUK
Southchurch Steve

any more volunteers ?

C'mon people get involved. It would be great to have as many well known "users" as possible over there. The club is trying to be very pro-active here and hopefully the article and picture coming up in this weeks echo will inspire a few more to throw their name into the hat!

Kev

Back