• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Table Names for Wedding

Clarky_Blues

Manager
On Saturday 26th August, I am getting married and having to miss Leicester away! The wife to be has allowed me to name our tables after my all time favourite Southend players.  See below.

Top Table - Tilson
Powell, Collymore, Royce, Otto, Eastwood, Ansah, Goater (quite a few of my mates are MCFC fans so I have done this one for them aswell) and Austin.

I am trying to get my hands on action shots/images of the above mentioned players but the online quality once they are enlarged for print is not great.

Does anyone have any images of any of the above players they could email me?  If so please let me know.

Cheers

i got married last year and had the same thing, only current players though. i think i had flavs, barrett, prior, bentley, maher and eastwood

I'd ask the club if I were you. I remember when walking round it before they had a lot of former players' photos in large print size on the walls and maybe they can sort you out. I'm sure if you explain the context they'll try to help.

I had Broughton, Bramble, Prior, Flahavan, McSweeny and Whelan tables at my wedding.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ July 24 2006,17:17)]On Saturday 26th August, I am getting married and having to miss Leicester away! The wife to be has allowed me to name our tables after my all time favourite Southend players. See below.

Top Table - Tilson
Powell, Collymore, Royce, Otto, Eastwood, Ansah, Goater (quite a few of my mates are MCFC fans so I have done this one for them aswell) and Austin.

I am trying to get my hands on action shots/images of the above mentioned players but the online quality once they are enlarged for print is not great.

Does anyone have any images of any of the above players they could email me? If so please let me know.

Cheers
Call yourself a fan getting married when you should be at the game!
I aint f%&king comming to your stupid game clashing wedding!!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Best of luck!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 25 2006,07:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ July 24 2006,17:17)]On Saturday 26th August, I am getting married and having to miss Leicester away! The wife to be has allowed me to name our tables after my all time favourite Southend players.  See below.

Top Table - Tilson

Does anyone have any images of any of the above players they could email me?  If so please let me know.

Cheers

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Best of luck!  
smile.gif
I also expect someone will send our photo to Soccer AM as they do that feature on people getting married on match days!

Think I may well email the club and see what response I get.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ July 25 2006,10:02)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ July 24 2006,17:17)]On Saturday 26th August, I am getting married and having to miss Leicester away! The wife to be has allowed me to name our tables after my all time favourite Southend players.  See below.

Top Table - Tilson

Cheers

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Best of luck!  
smile.gif
I also expect someone will send our photo to Soccer AM as they do that feature on people getting married on match days!

Clarkey the clever move it to get married on the pitch at half time and have a get a box!
Oo.gif

[b said:

Top Table - Tilson

Cheers
Your gonna be named and shamed on soccer AM lol
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 25 2006,11:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ July 25 2006,10:02)]
[b said:
[b said:

Top Table - Tilson

Cheers

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Best of luck!  
smile.gif

Clarkey the clever move it to get married on the pitch at half time and have a get a box!  
Oo.gif
Now that is an idea! Ship them all down from Manchester and then have the reception in the Shrimpers!!

Back