• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Table

What type of table, does it have 4 legs? :Smile:

OK what type of table? Is it a pic (.Jpg, etc) Excel table, word table, on another site?

Good Here we go.

In Excel create your table.

Once you are happy with it, highlight (Select) the cells of your table.

Top left hand corner click on paste, scroll down to "As Picture" click on "Copy as Picture" and you will see another table pop up as shown below.

Table 1.jpg

Set up pop up as shown above and click OK.

Open paint

Once paint opened click on "Paste" top left hand side, and your table should appear as shown below.

Table 2.jpg

You can crop, resize it (Recommend 900 pixes wide for a forum) here if you want.

Once you have done that, click the X top right hand corner to close it.

Now you should see this below, and save your table, call it a name and save it a the type of file you want (recommend Jepg as they are smaller files) as shown again below.

Table 3.jpg

Note where your table has been saved. (shown at the top of pop up)

Now if you have saved it to your desktop, move it to the left hand side of your desktop, open the forum, start a post, minimise the forum (square box next to X top right hand corner) and move it to the right hand side so you can also see the part of your desktop with the pic/table on the left and your forum/post on the right, and simply drag the table into the position you want in your post, (it will copy it from your desktop into your post it will still remain on your desktop)

Table.jpg

There your done, any problems let me know.

I do very similar;

"In Excel create your table.

Once you are happy with it, highlight (Select) the cells of your table.

Top left hand corner click on paste, scroll down to "As Picture" click on "Copy as Picture" and you will see another table pop up as shown below."

I then save as bitmap and paste into shrimperzone

How can I insert a table please? (Don't say "ask the chairman!"?

Vaseline and poppers might be your best option.....Not that I am speaking from experience of course.

Back