• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No-one seems to mention Ryan Leonard. I think when we needed to grind out wins, his defensive qualities along with his threat from shooting really made us a compact unit. Be good to see him fit and back in the squad...
He's likely to miss the rest of the season, which I suspect is why people have discarded him. A shame because he brings a nice balance to the team and he and Clohessy link up well.

Much better today against Burton. Actually played more of a passing game. Nice to have a left back in Hills that can play out of defence and link up very well with Martin. Southend didn't give the ball away nowhere near as much as usual.

Much better today against Burton. Actually played more of a passing game. Nice to have a left back in Hills that can play out of defence and link up very well with Martin. Southend didn't give the ball away nowhere near as much as usual.

And isn't that what we have all been crying out for...The proof is there for all to see today, you DO NOT have to play hoofball to get out of this division.

And isn't that what we have all been crying out for...The proof is there for all to see today, you DO NOT have to play hoofball to get out of this division.

Although the 'proof' is against a team who havent won a game since 26th December.

I agree you dont have to play hoofball to get out of this division as Swindon arent, however does our team have what it takes to be promotion winners when playing better football ? Can we play better football against better teams like Crawley.

We shall see....

The tactic I would like to see is the one where the players pass the ball to each other, this revolutionary approach to football worked for Morecambe yesterday, i'm hoping we adopt it soon.

Did anyone watch Barca last night? Wot a poor game. 20-30 passes between teamates. All that sideways and backward passing! It wont catch on you know. Wot was the score 7-1 Boring game.

PS has the right idea, HOOF it up and get it to the forwards quick. :winking:

Back