• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Take care in the heat!

The kids paddling home has taken a hammering the last couple of weeks. Longest spell I've ever had it out for. Already on my third re-fill as they soon get grubby!

Noon and it's 36.6 in the garden.

Yesterday it was 35.2 at noon and the the peak of 37.5 was hit about 4pm
All time record for my back garden reached 38.9 around 2pm today's, now a cool 37.2

I work in hornchurch and can see the smoke from thd fires in rainham. Scary stuff

I’m currently in west London with work and a few fires can be seen. Climate change is no joke

I have had a couple of horrid days to be honest
Had a lot of home visits to do and although i have aircon in the car by the time it comes through i have reached my destination.
The amount of people including small children i have seen out and about without hats/head protection.
I have dealt with two cases of heat stroke already!!!!!!!!

One is much more effective though
That's a matter of opinion (not mine certainly).FWIW we have ceiling fans in place in most rooms in the house (including the study where I'm writing this).The only room where we have a portable air-con unit is in the main bedroom (on my side).That's because my wife, as a true child of the Midi), copes with the summer heat much better tnan I do.

I work in hornchurch and can see the smoke from thd fires in rainham. Scary stuff

Always been popular area for grass fires. Especially Hornchurch country park in the summer holidays.

For about 5 mins where i live, nr Thames Drive. All it did was make all the cars dirty!.
You've just answered a thought i've had in my head for a few days "why are the cars in Leigh so dirty". I didn't hear it myself, and by looking at the state of the cars, it wasn't rain at all. Very strange, Global Warming anyone!!!

You've just answered a thought i've had in my head for a few days "why are the cars in Leigh so dirty". I didn't hear it myself, and by looking at the state of the cars, it wasn't rain at all. Very strange, Global Warming anyone!!!

No the dust comes from the chem trails. You only have to look up in the sky to see them.

Back