• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Take care in the heat!

You should look up the US senate meetings where various people are openly talking about it including who and why

The BBC also don’t mention the other countries like Spain and Auz who also admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should look up the US senate meetings where various people are openly talking about it including who and why

The BBC also don’t mention the other countries like Spain and Auz who also admit it.

Think you might need to avoid Facebook for a while :Winking2:

Only thing i'll look up is in the sky and wonder after looking at all these trails in the sky, where are the people heading off to on holiday.

I'll then sit in my garden and take in some 5G radiation whilst booking up my latest Covid vaccine to allow Bill Gates to implant the latest version of his tracking device.

The BBC also suspiciously quiet on the fact that birds aren’t real.

They just report that bird attacks are on the rise in the US https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48993220 without mentioning that the CIA killed them off and replaced them with drones.

Think you might need to avoid Facebook for a while :Winking2:

Only thing i'll look up is in the sky and wonder after looking at all these trails in the sky, where are the people heading off to on holiday.

I'll then sit in my garden and take in some 5G radiation whilst booking up my latest Covid vaccine to allow Bill Gates to implant the latest version of his tracking device.

Never been in faceache as it full of people who believe in fact checking sites….. The sort who would post them as fact😎

You should look up the US senate meetings where various people are openly talking about it
The only reference I can find to this is a local senator called Kelli Ward hosting a open senate meeting with some experts basically so that the experts could explain to local residents that chemtrials aren't a real thing in the hopes that local residents would stop asking her about chemtrails. The Democrats then jumped on this and made a misleading attack ad claiming that Ward believed in chemtrials (because American politics is insane) despite the fact she'd never claimed to believe in them herself.

The BBC also suspiciously quiet on the fact that birds aren’t real.

They just report that bird attacks are on the rise in the US https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48993220 without mentioning that the CIA killed them off and replaced them with drones.

That explains this story about 3,000 dead birds with possibly 10 times that falling into the sea. It's clearly the "drones" coming back to have the batteries replaced,

The only reference I can find to this is a local senator called Kelli Ward hosting a open senate meeting with some experts basically so that the experts could explain to local residents that chemtrials aren't a real thing in the hopes that local residents would stop asking her about chemtrails. The Democrats then jumped on this and made a misleading attack ad claiming that Ward believed in chemtrials (because American politics is insane) despite the fact she'd never claimed to believe in them herself.

Did you watch the Fox news Article about Bill Gates planning to dim the sun?

He will use chem trails

Camping is definitely not the one in this heat. We have a gazebo which helps but it's so hot you can't really go anywhere.

We did try Lulworth Cove and Kimmeridge Bay but a couple of hours max is the most we could tolerate heat wise with no real shade. Couldn't really tolerate the prices either

Same as why do youngsters wear Parkas and hoodies in this weather

Try and look like Gangsters whilst vaping, but smell of Blueberries and Caramel not an image to be threatening
The ones on scooters and a man bag are delivering drugs….. Hood, cap and shades might stop a camera identifying you but can help thinking you stand out a bit in August.

As much as someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts in the pouring Midlands rain in October? :Winking:
You will be pleased to know I have a new away shirt this season. Not the sort you can buy in the club shop.

Last few days I have been dog walking around 7am and then after 8pm. The temperatures then have been very pleasant.
Sensible drink breaks yesterday at 22 and 67 minutes.

Back