• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Take That

Pato the Blue

First XI
Hi guys just wandered if anyone is interested in going to watch Take That live in concert.

Its On Saturday the 24th of july at Milton Keyenes Bowl - i think its around a 2 or 3 oclock start.

tickets should be £45 pound each but you can have then for £40 pound each.

I will be willing to drop the tickets around to your house if you dont live to far away  
smile.gif

Please let me no ASAP if you are interested

Cheers

PaTo

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ June 15 2006,13:57)]You are a brave man posting that on a predominantly male board Pato

laugh.gif
Yeah i know i was hoping someone could treat a nice lady, or maybe there wife and a friend could go

It will keep them out the way for the afternoon anyway

PaTo

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pato the Blue @ June 15 2006,13:54)]Hi guys just wandered if anyone is interested in going to watch Take That live in concert.

Its On Saturday the 24th of july at Milton Keyenes Bowl - i think its around a 2 or 3 oclock start.

I will be willing to drop the tickets around to your house if you dont live to far away  
smile.gif

Cheers

PaTo
PaTo, are you sure it's Sat 24th July and not Sat 24 June?...

I only ask as my other half is attending the Take That gig at MK Bowl too....but it is on Sat 24th June....

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 15 2006,14:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pato the Blue @ June 15 2006,13:54)]Hi guys just wandered if anyone is interested in going to watch Take That live in concert.

smile.gif

Cheers

PaTo

I only ask as my other half is attending the Take That gig at MK Bowl too....but it is on Sat 24th June....

rock.gif
Would be quite hard Saturday 24th July too as its on a Monday!

I have been assured by a hetrosexual (so he assures me) male, who was forced to go by his missus that this was a great performance and great show and he had a good time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Bambi @ June 15 2006,21:01)]I have been assured by a hetrosexual (so he assures me) male, who was forced to go by his missus that this was a great performance and great show and he had a good time.
I like that line

''forced to go by his Mrs''

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 15 2006,14:51)]
[b said:

smile.gif

Cheers

PaTo

rock.gif
My bad

24th June

PaTo

I am going tomorrow at the City of Manchester Stadium only because we have exec season tickets at Man City here in the office and MCFC kindly gave me 2 free exec tickets for tomorrow - food and booze included, so I am going to seat in the nice suite and get lashed!

I reckon I may have two willing buyers for you. A couple of young ladies from my office have expressed an interest but require until Monday to confirm. Just thought I'd give you a pre-warning if you decide to flog them cheaper or otherwise

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 16 2006,20:01)]I reckon I may have two willing buyers for you. A couple of young ladies from my office have expressed an interest but require until Monday to confirm. Just thought I'd give you a pre-warning if you decide to flog them cheaper or otherwise
I still haven't got a buyer so if your two young ladies wont to go then she can have them please let me no asap on monday whether they would like them or not.

Cheers

Martin

GUYS,

Time is ticking and i still have no takers for the 2 Take that tickets.

I am willing to drop the price down to £35 if i have to

Thats £10 off each ticket!!

Please is there any takers

PM me asap

PLEASE GUYS

PaTo

Back