• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Takeaway.

Takeaway. - Whats your favourite?

• Indian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chinese

• Kebab

• Burger

• Fish and Chips

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Chicken

• Pizza

• Other

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 30 2004,12:23)]I did - but i wanted to make a point that Thai should have been an option on it's own!!
Ok so I forgot it, jeeze, leave me alone.....

wink.gif

Battered Sausage and Chips with a nice cold beer!

Bliss!

(Voted other because I cannot stand fish BTW!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 30 2004,12:35)]Voted other because I cannot stand fish BTW!
You know what I meant, you get it from the fish and chip shop, don't be soooo pedantic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 30 2004,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 30 2004,12:35)]Voted other because I cannot stand fish BTW!
You know what I meant, you get it from the fish and chip shop, don't be soooo pedantic.
Told you from the off that I would be ****ed off today!

That time of the month! (Pay day!)
sad.gif

Curry all the way. Could eat it every day, in fact I've had it many a time for breakfast!

kfc all the way more like
wot wud we do without good old colnel sanders

Its got to be a nice big fat Chinese meal, namely Sweet and Sour chicken with Chicken fried rice.

mmmmmmmmmmm...sweet and sour chicken with chicken fried rice*drool*

wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 30 2004,14:56)]Curry all the way. Could eat it every day, in fact I've had it many a time for breakfast!
Spot on. Anything curried. Tho my nearest takeaway for curry is the chinese in Ullapool - 90 mile, almost 2 hour roundtrip. Even a bag of chips is 26 miles roundtrip to Gairloch. Hasn't stopped me getting a bit fatter than I used to be though.

biggrin.gif

oi toddy we will have less of that:O just coz im a lil fond of takeaways dont mean to say im that greedy. tut tut neway u cant beat a good old kfc
and i aint the only one who has takeaways ask dan only difference is he dont pay for them

king prawn vindaloo
kema pilau
garlic naan
onion bahjis
2 bottles of fishy beer
all from the mughal disentry on the london road in leigh

tomorrow night though it will be

special curry
chicken fried rice
pancake roll
sweet and sour sauce on the side.
from mr fongs

no wonder i'm a fat *******

just found a good indian 10 minutes away and a great chinese buffet 5 minutes away.

Back