• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tamplin quits Billericay Town FC then Buys Romford FC and appoints himself Manager

I had £20, can actually cash out today for £14.67 which I am just about to do

Seems most are doing the same, with the players they have must surely be a good bet to be in the hunt, still early days

And "No" I donot want to buy your ticket for £ 20.00 :Thumbs up:

The new owners of Billericay Town were announced just before their FA Cup replay last night, so the Tamplin era is finally over. It's a consortium of 5 local businessmen from what I've heard.

Not a bad crowd for a FA cup replay either, over 1,100, hope the gates go up now that tamplin has gone, still can’t see them going up this season tho.

Not a bad crowd for a FA cup replay either, over 1,100, hope the gates go up now that tamplin has gone, still can’t see them going up this season tho.
Really entertaining match as well - glad I chose Billericay over Southend last night...

And don’t forget it’s billericay v southend next Tuesday night, might go to this as players need to prove a point to the new management :Thumbs up:

GT is still 'active' as a director of BTFC according to Companies House, four new directors were appointed on 29th Oct.

Bet the Chelmsford City fans are delighted by this news.....:Facepalm:

Great improvements to the ground admittedly although highly debatable how that was funded., but he's not fit for purpose especially running a football club.

Back