• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tamplin quits Billericay Town FC then Buys Romford FC and appoints himself Manager

Billericay just lost Sam deering, gone to Dagenham, big loss for them, expect bottom half of the table finish now, should never of dropped down the leagues but money talks.

Cannot see Romford doing it, hope for him it’s does come up, think be tempted to cash out on one though
He won't cash out he'll chase the big money, he had this come in earlier in the season

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114_110244_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114_110244_com.instagram.android.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 63
Don’t know how to cut and paste so if interested look on Romfords fans comments on their twitter and Facebook accounts, comments about making them a laughing stock, sold their soul etc. Much annoyance about sacking the manager and his assistant Lordy who sounds a Romford legend. Tamplin is giving free admission and paying for your first drink, no thanks I’m paying for my beer and admission at Great Wakering. Hope Ollie Murs Coggeshall thrash them

Got no chance of winning the league this season regardless. Maldon haven’t lost. Suppose second is a possibility ?

Romford getting well beat currently by a good Coggashall side.Great goal to put Romford in front but Coggashall taken over.As you would expect all new players playing together for first time is difficult.They look decently individually and will be good when gelled

Cannot see Romford doing it, hope for him it’s does come up, think be tempted to cash out on one though
The guy in question has been coach at a couple of non league sides and he looked at the line up for Romford and who they signed and said there is no way they will get any where near promotion with the players tamplin has signed, so he's cashed out

The guy in question has been coach at a couple of non league sides and he looked at the line up for Romford and who they signed and said there is no way they will get any where near promotion with the players tamplin has signed, so he's cashed out
Apparently Tamplin is getting some football league players on loan.Your pal did well with good profit on his tenner

His already trying to get in his old Billericay players in at grays, already signed 3 of em apparently.

I have just heard a voice note from one of the players he signed on my football teams group chat about tamplin team talk, hilarious ? geezer has lost the plot

I have just heard a voice note from one of the players he signed on my football teams group chat about tamplin team talk, hilarious ? geezer has lost the plot
Is he singing the R Kelly song again!

Back