• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Taste Tests

McNasty

One of the board administrators has persuaded me to perform a Taste Test before games this season , both home and away.
So starting Saturday I will be sampling the delights of local catering around and inside the ground. Away games will be covered if I am able to waddle round the country.
Anyone wishing to accompany me on secret escapades please PM me to arrange a nibble.

Presumably you'll be filing expenses to said board administrator.
smile.gif

On the rare occassions that Armchair ORM decides to vacate Essex on a Saturday afternoon this season I'll be delighted to accompany you. Particularly somewhere oop north with steak 'n kidney pudding (not pie) together with mushy peas and a pint or 5 of decent bitter at decent prices.

Not sure yet Ken.

Wife's away so ORM can play without all the negotiations beforehand (usually resulting in another hike to the wife's Debenhams Card
biggrin.gif
)

Other than local away games e.g. Rushden Oxford Camridge etc I tend to select my away games now on the basis that I haven't been to the ground for a season or two.

It costs a pretty packet in petrol too - but at least I get there and back quicker than most
laugh.gif

I know I know, not loyal enough.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 05 2004,17:00)]One of the board administrators has persuaded me to perform a Taste Test before games this season, both home and away.
I'll do the taste test with you tomorrow bloke.  In fact I can do it now if you want.

I've never met anyone in my life before with less TASTE, TACT & DECORUM as you Ken.  
tounge.gif
  There you go test done.  
biggrin.gif
And, No, you won't be allowed a suck of the Lucky Gherkin!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Aug. 06 2004,10:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 05 2004,17:00)]One of the board administrators has persuaded me to perform a Taste Test before games this season, both home and away.
I'll do the taste test with you tomorrow bloke.  In fact I can do it now if you want.

I've never met anyone in my life before with less TASTE, TACT & DECORUM as you Ken.  
tounge.gif
  There you go test done.  
biggrin.gif
 And, No, you won't be allowed a suck of the Lucky Gherkin!
El Hoolio, tomorrow's fun is starting at about 10.30.
Give me a bell later if you were being serious about joining us.
Somehow I feel you were jesting.

Yours sincerely
TACTLESS , TASTELESS and DECORUMLESS
(SUFC's answer to the Neville brothers )

Ken. Might have to whip my chainsaw out in the morning, so probably won't be on the early shift!
rock.gif

Hoolightweight

Back